Train - Hey, Soul sister



“HEY, SOUL SISTER”

FILL IN THE BLANKS

Heeey heeeey heeeeey
Your ……………………stains on
the front lobe of my
left ………….. brains
I knew I wouldn't …………….. you
And so I ……………. and
let you …………… my mind
Your sweet …………….
The …………… of you in every
……………. dream I dream
I knew when we …………………,
you're the one I have ……………….
who's one of my ……………….

CHORUS

MATCH

1-Hey soul sister,
2-on the radio, stereo
3-ain't fair you know
4-I don't wanna miss a single thing

1---------------2-------------3-------------4-------------

UNSCRAMBLE THE LINES

Heeey heeeey heeeey
----- A game show love connection, we can't deny
----- My heart is bound to beat right out my untrimmed chest
----- Just in time, I'm so glad you have a one track mind like me
----- You gave my life direction

----- And I'm always gonna wanna blow your mind
----- I'm so obsessed
----- I believe in you, like a virgin, you're Madonna

CHORUS X 1

COMPLETE WITH WHAT YOU HEAR:

Well you can ………..
a rug, watching you is
the only ……….. I need
So gangster, …………so thug
You're the only one
I'm ……………. of
You see, I can be
……………. now finally, in fact,
there's ………………. I cant be
I want the………… to
see you'll be with me

by TRAIN

moving

collided

decided

kind

went

forget

single

lipstick

blow

smell

side

a) The way you move
b) you do, tonight
c) Hey soul sister,
d) ain't that Mr. Mister

CHORUS X2

Liliana Zolezzi